Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Do Not Know If There Is A God But There Is A Devil...

... sadly, many - here is one - Bishop Richard Williamson. The depths of pain and despair and outright evil that humans heap on each other so completely outweighs the other. I mean what's the upside of life - a good day, some fun or maybe to really push it - wonder, awe, joy etc. But on the downside - the enormity is too long to list - barbarism, genocide, disasters, hunger, sadness, pain, loneliness and death. I do not know the answer but why the church would not fire this guy's ass baffles me.


1 comment:

  1. lol he takes a long time to talk and think and doesn't know what he's saying. at least he looks to me like he's serious and not sadistic, just really really stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Add to Technorati Favorites