Monday, August 22, 2011

The (Perfect) Song Of The Week...

"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" here in the video below sung by Nina Simone.

In 2010, Simone's version was used for the end credits of season one's 6th and final episode of BBC's crime drama Luther. In 2011, it was used again for the trailer for the show's second season.



"You know baby, sometimes I am so carefree...
...with a joy that's hard to hide.
And then sometimes again it seems all I have is worry...
...and then you bound to see my other side.

Sometimes I find myself alone regretting...
some little foolish thing.
Some simple thing that I have done.

Cuz, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good...
I try so hard, so please, Lord
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Add to Technorati Favorites